The beauty of the double-corrugated kraft paper sheets’ braided texture is exalted in the Petal Chair
Featuring an enveloping shape and a modern design, Petal fits perfectly in any setting, residential or commercial. The structure is made of double-corrugated kraft paper sheets and available in several contemporary colors. The finish is made in white MDF while the seat slipcover is in eco-leather or regenerated cotton, offered in many colors. The legs are in metal chrome.
Perfect in a dining room or office setting, the Petal Chair naturally pairs with its set companion, the Pole Table. The feet have cut-to-measure felt floor protectors.
Besides being 100% recyclable and biodegradable, all of Staygreen’s products are the result of impeccable craftsmanship, applied to every stage of the production process, from the processing of raw materials to the finishes, which are handmade.
- Handsewn finish
- Cardboard design technology
- Showcased at Paris Design Week 2016 | Biennale Venezia 2016 | Milan Design Week 2016
- Double-corrugated kraft paper | MDF finish | Eco-Leather slipcover | Steel legs
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: Width: 60 cm / 24'', Depth: 55,5 cm / 22'', Height: 71 cm / 28'' | Seat height
45 cm / 18”
- Weight: 9 kg / 20 lbs
- 8 Cardboard colors: Natural, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Grey, Dove Grey
- White MDF finish
- 5 Eco-leather slipcover colors: White, Black, Earth, Graphite and Dove
- 9 Regenerated cotton slipcover colors: White, Cocoa, Pearl, Sand, Brown, Blue, Green, Purple, Grey
- The legs are available in Matte bronze, Matte nickel or Steel chrome
- Cut-to-measure felt floor protectors