Are you looking for an edgy coffee table that is both functional and water resistant?
Burning wood to make it pretty? Yep, it's a thing. And it's been around for hundreds of years. Shou sugi ban, or yakisugi, is a Japanese wood-burning technique that brings out the natural patterns of wood while also weatherproofing it!
An impressive living room table in a raw and natural style that offers charm and cachet to your interior. Its top in burnt finish ensures authenticity to your decoration while adding a touch of modernity thanks to its metal and black wood legs. Given the natural and artisanal nature of the product, the Trays have irregular shapes: straight, sinuous or curved.
- Dimensions: Approximate dimensions: 120 x 60 x 38 cm / Thickness: 5 cm
- Materials: Legs in Wood and Black Metal / Black Litchi Wood Top in Burnt Finish
- Handcrafted: All pieces are unique and have irregularities
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.