Reminiscent of exotic travels and inspired by nature, the Arniston Dining Chair is a striking combination of scandi frame, contemporary silhouette and outdoor white rope creative weave
The cross web design creates an airy look that opens up the space.
Beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
NB: Due to the often hand-crafted nature of the Uniqwa Collection pieces which are made offshore, shipping times may change. If you require an item in a specific time frame please contact us to confirm delivery time prior to ordering.
- This is a high quality Uniqwa product
- Dining chair is made from solid handcrafted sungkai wood in a natural finish
- Features an intricate cross webbing pattern made from durable outdoor rope in white
- Chair a removable white fabric cushion with foam filling
- Suitable for indoors and outdoor alfresco use only
Australian based Uniqwa specializes in designer furniture inspired by nature and ethnic culture that fits into contemporary environments. With this, they use recycled and plantation woods predominately local. Being eco friendly and sustainably responsible are part of their core attributes. Uniqwa as the name describes, is uniqueness with a difference.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Sungkai wood with durable rope weaved into a creative cross webbing pattern and fixed foam seat with outdoor fabric
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- W 65.5cm | D 57cm | H 74cm
- Seat hight: 50cm
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks