Paying homage to the Windsor chairs of the 18th century, the Belize is re-imagined, featuring an upholstered leather seat for added comfort and a sculptural silhouette
Beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
NB: Due to the often hand-crafted nature of the Uniqwa Collection pieces which are made offshore, shipping times may change. If you require an item in a specific time frame please contact us to confirm delivery time prior to ordering.
- This is a high quality Uniqwa product
- Chair is handcrafted from plantation sungkai wood with a reclaimed aged finish
- Features a white leather seat
- Foam fill interior
Australian based Uniqwa specializes in designer furniture inspired by nature and ethnic culture that fits into contemporary environments. With this, they use recycled and plantation woods predominately local. Being eco friendly and sustainably responsible are part of their core attributes. Uniqwa as the name describes, is uniqueness with a difference.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Sungkai wood, foam, leather
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- W 61cm | D 56cm | H 79cm
- Seat hight: 47 cm
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks