Each furniture item is individually hand crafted by highly skilled woodworkers in the United States and Brazil. With strikingly contemporary designs, Rotsen is known for a creative combination of contrasting materials, both new and old.
A reference in the reutilization of materials, Rotsen meld wood salvaged from decaying bridges, old barns and demolished structures, harvested from fallen, well preserved trees, or from sustainable plantations and well managed forests with metal, glass, and Plexiglas to create furniture that is luxurious, distinct and unforgettable.
- Upcycled & recyclable sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions: 87″ L x 24″ – 27″ D x 30″ H
- Weight: 25 kg approx
USA + Brazil
- The product is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-5 weeks