Reminiscent of exotic travels, the Elephant Wall Art is beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary.
Creating an effortless stylish and unique coastal look in your home, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
Available in natural and black charred finishes.
The ethos behind Uniqwa is to use recycled and plantation woods in their range to create contemporary design. Featuring the exotic influence of African culture integrated with contemporary flair, Uniqwa’s distinctive and inspiring pieces are a stunning addition to any room.
Founder of Uniqwa Furniture, Charl van Heerden was born in South Africa, but studied Furniture Design + Technology at RMIT in Melbourne, Australia. Inspired by nature and ethnic culture, Charl uses this drive to create simple and functional pieces that showcase this exotic influence.
“I am and always have been inspired by the culture that I grew up in. It is such a creative place where people use materials often overlooked to create the most amazing pieces of art. I have learned that there is the potential for beauty in everything around us, but it is the way we use it, the way we see it and the way we apply it that makes it beautiful.”
For inspired furniture that is organic, earthy and naturally modern, browse our curated Uniqwa Collection.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Teak root carved and unfinished / Teak root carved with charred black finish (black)
- NOTE - Each piece will be unique. Each piece will have a different look, color and size depending on the root and artists inspiration.
- Due to thickness of timber, natural splitting will occur and form part of the natural characteristics and beauty of this product.
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: SMALL 60w x 18d x 51h cm / LARGE 100w x 38d x 82h cm (approx)
- Weight: 10-15 kg / 22-35 lbs
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks