Norens are curtains for doorways used in homes, businesses, and restaurants. The Japanese have been using them for hundreds of years to great effect.
- In private homes, Japanese norens are used to separate rooms and doorways,
- In businesses, they are used with the intention of denoting the specialty of the shop.
- At restaurants, Japanese norens serve to create a sense of privacy for the customers.
- Besides having a practical function, Japanese norens are also meant to add an air of beauty to any space.
Simply place a rod through the upper part of the Noren and hang from any doorway.
Thick linen cloth with good drapability
Exclusive pattern printed on one side, handmade with great care
Tension rod not included, you can also hang it by using push pin or thread
Size: 33.5x47.2 inches (85x120 cm)
Use it as doorway divider, curtain or wall hanging. It serves as a privacy and decorative purpose
One may walk right through the middle of the Noren, where it splits into two.
- Hand-wash recommended or use a brush to brush the pattern side only.
- Dry in shade and cool place.
- Don't bleach.
- You can iron the pattern side after washing it