Designed with a modern tribal aesthetic in mind, the Keja's jute weave upholstery is handcrafted
Images by Uniqwa Collections
Pair with natural side tables and rattan lighting.
- Sizes: Queen: 188cmW x 9cmD x 113cmH / King: 228cmW x 9cmD x 113cmHHardwood frame
- Handwoven tribal patterned jute fabric upholstery
- Decorative piping
- Solid foam provides support and a cushioned finish
- Stoppers on legs to protect floors
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability: 2-20 weeks, please inquire if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2 weeks
- Delivery time: 1-4 days (air freight)
- SHIPPING FEES: This item is considered oversized and it could be subject to additional shipping fees, please contact us for a customized delivery quote to your area
Every Uniqwa piece has a story…
Our range is largely individually, hand-made pieces. As the majority of our products are made from natural materials, elements such as texture, colour and pattern may vary piece to piece.
Reclaimed timbers, naturally weathered materials and off-cuts otherwise discarded are frequently part of Uniqwa design features. Over time, natural splitting, cracking and loss of natural oils may occur and form part of the characteristics and beauty of Uniqwa products. These are not viewed as imperfections or faults, rather part of the natural life and beauty of timber.
We believe the use of natural materials and hand-crafted elements result in a testament to the unique qualities found in materials originating from nature.
As every monitor displays different colour tones, the colour of pictures on our website and social media cannot be taken as a true colour indication of the actual products. Some product's tones may appear to vary from catalogue or website images.