Reminiscent of exotic travels ans inspired by nature, the Klop Palm Cut Side Table | Stool is beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary
The Klop range is handmade from remnant teak offcuts, joigned together giving each piece its own unique pattern while utilising teakwood with minimal waste.
The ethos behind Uniqwa is to use recycled and plantation woods in their range to create contemporary design. Featuring the exotic influence of African culture integrated with contemporary flair, Uniqwa’s distinctive and inspiring pieces are a stunning addition to any room.
For inspired furniture that is organic, earthy and naturally modern, browse our curated Uniqwa Collection.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Recycled teak wood, unfinished
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: 50 D x 50 H cm
- Weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs approx
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks