Handsewn in cardboard, Narcisso Mirror is a reflection of elegance and simplicity.
Narcisso's structure is made of double-corrugated kraft paper sheets, available in various contemporary colors. The front side is entirely made out of mirror. The feet have cut-to-measure felt floor protectors.
Besides being 100% recyclable and biodegradable, all of Staygreen’s products are the result of impeccable craftsmanship, applied to every stage of the production process, from the processing of raw materials to the finishes, which are handmade.
A design vision inspired by the concepts of proportion, aesthetics and attention to detail, along with a deep understanding of materials, guides the award-winning Robertopamio+partners’ business philosophy and finds its fullest expression in the lighting and furniture designs. Characterized by the ideas of eco-sustainability and harmony with the surrounding environment, the brand’s numerous projects make use of new technologies, like photovoltaic systems and eco-friendly products.
Fully respecting the principles of sustainability and health, the new collection of eco-furniture created for Staygreen aims to extol the virtues of cardboard, a material that offers excellent technical and sustainable properties.
- Handsewn finish
- Cardboard design technology
- Showcased at Paris Design Week 2016 | Biennale Venezia 2016 | Milan Design Week 2016
- Double-corrugated kraft paper | Mirror
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: Width: 90 cm / 36'', Depth: 10 cm / 4'', Height: 165 cm / 65''
- Weight: 14 kg / 31 lbs
- 8 Cardboard colors: Natural, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Grey, Dove Grey
- Cut-to-measure felt floor protectors