The idea of the NUN lamp was inspired by the nun's headdress. INDI paralleled the monastic asceticism and dedicated concentration with the moment, then you’re alone with the book or immersed in your work. The luminous flux coming from the NUN shade is like the light, that emanates from a nun’s eyes full of love and devotion to higher goal.
Unique award-winning papercrete technology by INDI creates the impression of concrete while being extremely light weight. This is Lithuanian design at it's best! Inspired by nature and showcasing the most recent innovations in contemporary design.
INDI is a Lithuanian creative studio dedicated to designing original lighting and home objects. The individuality of Lithuanian design, Baltic spirit and Nordic minimalism inspires INDI to create distinctive lifestyle aesthetics full of light and witty ideas. Light is a necessary element for well-being, inner harmony and coziness.
The simplicity, natural elements and tranquility is common to the brand. It's goal is to create products that will be not only esthetic and environment friendly, but also excite the imagination.
DESIGNER AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
2016 + 2015 Lithuanian "Good Design" Awards
- Award-winning designer
- Artificial felt, aluminum, wood (plywood).
- Electronic wiring
- LED light
- Recycled & recyclable eco-friendly materials
- Local ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Color: grey, wood
- Dimensions: 80 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
- LED light (included)
- This product is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-5 weeks
- Supplier shall deliver this item inclusive of applicable shipping duties and insurance - please see our Shipping Policy for more information on international shipping