Italian design at its best! Featuring harmonious and curved lines, the Olga bookshelf is hand sewn and fits perfectly in any setting, residential or commercial.
The cardboard structure is available in several contemporary colors, the front and back are finished with 4 mm/0.16’’ thick white lacquered MDF (medium density fiberboard), and the finishing details are in eco-leather. Cut-to-measure felt floor protectors included.
Besides being 100% recyclable and biodegradable, all of Staygreen’s products are the result of impeccable craftsmanship, applied to every stage of the production process, from the processing of raw materials to the finishes, which are handmade.
A design vision inspired by the concepts of proportion, aesthetics and attention to detail, along with a deep understanding of materials, guides the award-winning Robertopamio+partners’ business philosophy and finds its fullest expression in the lighting and furniture designs. Characterized by the ideas of eco-sustainability and harmony with the surrounding environment, the brand’s numerous projects make use of new technologies, like photovoltaic systems and eco-friendly products.
Fully respecting the principles of sustainability and health, the new collection of eco-furniture created for Staygreen aims to extol the virtues of cardboard, a material that offers excellent technical and sustainable properties.
- Handsewn finish
- Cardboard design technology
- Showcased at Paris Design Week 2016 | Biennale Venezia 2016 | Milan Design Week 2016
- Double-corrugated kraft paper | MDF or Eco-Leather
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: Width: 133 cm / 53'', Depth: 32 cm / 13'', Height: 154 cm / 61''
- Weight: 18 kg / 40 lbs
- Cardboard colors: Natural, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Grey, Dove Grey
- Cut-to-measure felt floor protectors