The Serengeti Occasional Chair is made from bleached teak branches with a clear lacquer topcoat to embrace the natural characteristics of teak
This product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways. Crafted from raw teak, this product creates an effortless stylish and unique coastal look in your home.
Images by Uniqwa Collections
- Color: Natural
- Materials: Plantation teakwood frame with teakwood branches in highly sanded finish
- Dimensions: W 65cm | D 83cm | H 62cm
- The Serengeti teak range is all-natural wood products; therefore, each piece may be affected by its environment. Over time, teak products may develop splitting and cracks; these perfectly imperfect traits form the organic beauty of teak furniture.
- Due to the inherent qualities of teak branches, they may have uneven texture, tones, and color variations. Please note that changes in the color tone of teak can occur over time.
- A characteristic of teak is the leaching of natural oils which means that unavoidable staining on soft materials may occur.
- The natural tendency for teak is to patina beautifully into a silvery-grey look, which develops over time in natural conditions, including sunlight and ambient moisture. The benefits of teak allow it to gracefully weather while maintaining its integrity so as not to degrade like other hardwoods and softwood.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- All GDG order deliveries are properly insured
- Ships FOB Origin
- 2-20 weeks depending on availability, please inquire prior to ordering if you are working on a tight schedule