The St James Dining Table is truly a standout piece
The base of the table is handmade from remnant teak off-cuts in a reclaimed aged finish, joined together giving each piece it’s own unique pattern while-utilising teak-wood with minimal waste. The top of the table is made from resin with a white satin finish.
Beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Solid munggur wood with a natural sanded finish
- Resin top
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- The top of the dining table is made from resin with a white satin finish.
- Please note the surface will not be perfectly flat, it will have natural undulation. Our imperfections are celebrated as part of the hand made nature of our products.
- DIA 150cm | H 77cm
- Requires assembly.
- Delivery time: 2-20 weeks depending on availability, please inquire.
No refund, replacement or exchange will be offered due to the look of the timber as described here. These are particular and unique aspects that you must accept when purchasing this item.