Staychair is born from Setsu & Shinobu ITO design. The seat unites the beauty of natural wood, the comfort of soft upholstery and the unique eco-charm of cardboard, trademark of Staygreen’s design.
Perfect in a dining room or office setting, the StayChair naturally pairs with its set companion, the Pole Table. The comfortable seat is covered in washable eco-leather or regenerated cotton (with velcro straps for easy attachment / removal), the feet have cut-to-measure felt floor protectors.
Besides being 100% recyclable and biodegradable, all of Staygreen’s products are the result of impeccable craftsmanship, applied to every stage of the production process, from the processing of raw materials to the finishes, which are handmade.
- Handsewn finish
- Cardboard design technology
- Showcased at Paris Design Week 2016 | Biennale Venezia 2016 | Milan Design Week 2016
- Double-corrugated kraft paper | Eco-Leather slipcover | Wood legs
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: 45 x 53 x 82 cm (WxDxH) | Seat height 43 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- 8 Cardboard colors: Natural, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Grey, Dove Grey
- 10 Regenerated cotton slipcover colors: White, Cocoa, Pearl, Sand, Brown, Blue, Grey, Purple, Violet, Green, Grey
- The legs are available in light and dark wood tones
- Cut-to-measure felt floor protectors