Reminiscent of exotic travels and inspired by nature, the Sweni Bench is handmade from sungkai wood in reclaimed aged finish and comfortable woven leather straps in webbing pattern
The Sweni Bench is a stylish setting whether it's in the hallway, at the dining table or at the end of a bed.
Fitting in any design oriented environment, the Sweni Bench's classic materials will stand the test of time in both durability and style.
NOTE: Our leather is a natural product, therefore the color may vary from hide to hide, and natural blemished may be visible.
Australian based Uniqwa specializes in designer furniture inspired by nature and ethnic culture that fits into contemporary environments. With this, they use recycled and plantation woods predominately local. Being eco friendly and sustainably responsible are part of their core attributes. Uniqwa as the name describes, is uniqueness with a difference.
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Teak wood frame in reclaimed aged finish
- White 7mm leather creative weave
- Eco-conscious recyclable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: 180 x 40 x 45 cm
- Weight: 20 kg / 50 lbs approx
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks (depending on availability)