Reminiscent of exotic travels, the Sweni Chair Collection is a striking combination of Scandi frames, contemporary silhouettes and white leather creative weave. The open design creates an airy look that opens up the space.
Fitting in any design oriented environment, the Sweni Horn Barstool features beautiful teak wood with a leather weave.
NB: Due to the often hand-crafted nature of the Uniqwa Collection pieces which are made offshore, shipping times may change. If you require an item in a specific time frame please contact us to confirm delivery time prior to ordering.
Australian based Uniqwa specializes in designer furniture inspired by nature and ethnic culture that fits into contemporary environments. With this, they use recycled and plantation woods predominately local. Being eco friendly and sustainably responsible are part of their core attributes. Uniqwa as the name describes, is uniqueness with a difference.
- Chair is a high quality Uniqwa Product
- Teakwood frame in reclaimed aged finish
- Floor stoppers for protection
- White 7mm leather creative weave with reinforced seat
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Teak wood frame in reclaimed aged finish
- White 7mm leather creative weave
- Eco-conscious recyclable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: 55 W x 51 D x 97.5 H cm
- Seat height: 68 cm
- Weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks
- Many Uniqwa products are made from natural materials or have hand crafted elements. This can result in slight irregularities in shape, colour or finish. These imperfections are not considered faults. They are testament to the unique qualities that are found in materials that come from nature – and we think they should be celebrated! Keeping this in mind, please use the images of this product as a guide.