Like a skyscraper, Totem’s contemporary form is complemented by its elegant finishes.
The two sides of this floor lamp are available in eco-leather, lacquered MDF or a mirror finish.
Besides being 100% recyclable and biodegradable, all of Staygreen’s products are the result of impeccable craftsmanship, applied to every stage of the production process, from the processing of raw materials to the finishes, which are handmade.
A design vision inspired by the concepts of proportion, aesthetics and attention to detail, along with a deep understanding of materials, guides the award-winning Robertopamio+partners’ business philosophy and finds its fullest expression in the lighting and furniture designs. Characterized by the ideas of eco-sustainability and harmony with the surrounding environment, the brand’s numerous projects make use of new technologies, like photovoltaic systems and eco-friendly products.
Fully respecting the principles of sustainability and health, the new collection of eco-furniture created for Staygreen aims to extol the virtues of cardboard, a material that offers excellent technical and sustainable properties.
- Handsewn finish
- Cardboard design technology
- Showcased at Paris Design Week 2016 | Biennale Venezia 2016 | Milan Design Week 2016
- Double-corrugated kraft paper | Eco-leather or MDF or Mirror sides | Electrical wiring
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: Width: 35 cm / 14'', Depth: 25 cm / 10'', Height: 198 cm / 78''
- Weight: 22 kg / 49 lbs
- Light source: 3 x 18W low-energy light bulbs (not included)
- 8 Cardboard colors: Natural, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Grey, Dove Grey
- The sides are available eco-leather (white or black), lacquered MDF (white, black/white or grey/white) or mirror finish