Convertible is the Yara Sling’s middle name, and for good reason! With a quick adjustment of the strap, the Yara transitions from a sling to a shoulder bag to a clutch, depending on your need. It’s compact yet well organised, with a front pocket, designated slots for cards and Arture’s signature easy-access loops for your keys or earphones. The hemp canvas in combination with cork lends this bag a smart casual appeal.
With the purchase of this sling bag, you donate an antibiotic powder used on wound dressings for injured animals being sheltered at ResQ.
- Caring for Cork
- Material: Cork Fabric
- Dimensions: 17 x 19 x 5 cm/6.7 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 254g
- Interior : 3 card slots, 1 zipped pocket
- Exterior : Back open pocket
- 2 easy-access loops
- Top flap closure
- Zipper closure on the flap.
- Colour options
- Blue Hemp Canvas
- In most ways, cork and hemp are pretty low maintenance. Because of their anti-fungal nature, they remain unaffected by moisture and humidity. If the product gets dusty, it can be wiped with a damp cloth. Like with any other material, light colours do have a higher tendency to attract dirt. However, a simple wash with a mild cleansing solutions will do the trick and help you maintain your product. Do NOT wash the metal fittings. Read more about our materials here.
- Arture products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the day they are bought, covering any faults in material and workmanship, when used under normal circumstances and for the intended purpose. To know more about what’s covered by our warranty, click here.
- ResQ is a not-for-profit charity organisation which Arture has tied up with to help support their efforts towards the rescue and rehabilitation of animals big and small. To know about ResQ and our partnership, click here. With the purchase of this sling bag, you help ResQ source an antibiotic powder used on wound dressings for injured animals.