Are you looking for an edgy coffee table that is both functional and water resistant?
Burning wood to make it pretty? Yep, it's a thing. And it's been around for hundreds of years. Shou sugi ban, or yakisugi, is a Japanese wood-burning technique that brings out the natural patterns of wood while also weatherproofing it!
Want originality, naturalness and authenticity? Choose this LAGOS coffee table. Made of solid acacia wood and composed of two assembled trays with a thickness of 8cm, it will give character to your decoration. The edges of the tops are streaked and painted black, they match the metal legs to give contrast. It is the subject of artisanal work. Wood is a natural material that reacts to changes in temperature and humidity. It is therefore normal for the items to suffer some cracks or color variations. As a result, you will get a totally unique piece.
- Dimensions (approx): 140 x 80 x 43 cm / Thickness: 8 cm
- Materials: Solid acacia wood and black metal legs
- Weight: 44 kg
- Handcrafted: All pieces are unique and have irregularities
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.