Reminiscent of exotic travels and inspired by nature, the handmade + fair trade Bulawayo Gourds are beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary
Images by Uniqwa Collections
Supporting fair trade for the amazing Zulu Women who weave these beautiful handmade organic gourds.
Creating an effortlessly stylish and unique coastal look in your home, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways. Perfect for that corner of relaxation in your home or office.
Available in 3 sizes and as a set.
- Dimensions (approx):
- Small: 30 x 30 cm
- Medium 50 x 50 cm
- Large 60 x 60 cm
- Available individually and as a set of 3 (1 small, 1 medium, 1 large)
- Materials: Handwoven Liala Palm
- Packaging dims: SMALL 45W x 45L x 45H - 2.5kgs / MEDIUM 55W x 55L x 55H - 3kgs / LARGE 65W x 65L x 65H - 3.5kgs
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Lead time: 2-15+ weeks, please inquire
- FOB Point of Origin, directly from the supplier's warehouse