Contemporary and sustainable, Angle is a stackable chair handmade in Spain and designed to be practical, while showing a strong character.
Angle is available in solid american red elm (shown in pictures), but also customizable in the material of your choice (please contact us with your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fits perfectly as a dining chair, as well as an occasional chair complementing your bedroom, children's room, or workspace.
Carlos Ortega designs and produces furniture, lightning, consumer goods, mainly made of wood. Inspired by raw materials and low-waste manufacturing processes he delivers top quality and long lasting products. Ortega develops relevant products that perform well, driven by his observation of usability and identification of needs.
- Innovative technologies
- Traditional craftsmanship
- FSC Red Elm wood | Customizable in the wood of your choice
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Local ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions: 60 H x 60 W x 80 D cm | Seat height: 40 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- This product is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
- Supplier shall deliver this item inclusive of applicable shipping duties and insurance - please see our Shipping Policy for more information on international shipping
Sustainable Design without Compromising Aesthetics and Performance
- Green Design Gallery (GDG)