Reminiscent of exotic travels, the Bindu Pendant Lampshade is beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary
Handmade from woven banana fibre this beautiful Uniqwa Furniture pendant certainly makes a statement. Because each pendant is handmade from an organic fibre each piece is slightly different and original.
The ethos behind Uniqwa is to use recycled and plantation woods in their range to create contemporary design. Featuring the exotic influence of African culture integrated with contemporary flair, Uniqwa’s distinctive and inspiring pieces are a stunning addition to any room.
For inspired furniture that is organic, earthy and naturally modern, browse our curated Uniqwa Collection.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Woven banana fibre
- Wiring not included
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Color: As this product is made from natural banana leaf material, color tone variances of green and brown patches may be present within the fiber, all forming part of the natural characteristics and beauty of banana leaf products.
- Dimensions: 45 cm D x 50 cm H
- Weight: 3 kg / 10 lbs approx
- Pendant light shade only - wiring not included.