Handmade in Spain from sustainable oak wood, the Cedro Lamps are part of a playful and unconventional wood lamp series by Carlos Ortega Design.
By eliminating the traditional lamp shade, they bring an original touch to the room. Their minimalist wooden openwork shades make these lights visually attractive. Simple yet unique, these lamps come in 2 shapes, perfect for any room and environment.
You can place the Cedro Lamps at different heights or even standing on the floor. The sculptural shape is pretty stylish thanks to excellent craftsmanship, presented in tall, tree-like form.
Each lamp is finished with ecological wax and oil to protect its surface. Ortega uses CNC technology to produce all components by combining turning and routing processes. Equipped with energy saving bulbs, these lamps would be a great addition to your green home.
This simple and visually arresting design fits perfectly in any living room, dining room, bedroom, children's room, and workspace.
Madrid-based Studio Carlos Ortega Design imagines and produces furniture, lightning, consumer goods, mainly made of wood. The wood is sourced from well-managed forests, so you can be sure it is designed and manufactured by keeping the environment in mind.
Inspired by raw materials and low-waste manufacturing processes Ortega delivers top quality and long lasting products. The designer develops relevant products that perform well, driven by his observation of usability and identification of needs.
- Innovative technologies
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Biodegradable, recyclable, sustainable materials
- Local ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- 2 Sizes: Slim: 12,5 x 12,5 x 55 H cm | Wide: 30 x 30 x h 55 cm
Weight: 3 kg / 7 lbs
- Technical: Switch on cable. Compatible with E27 low-energy light bulbs (included). Electrical voltage of 220w.
- This product is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
- Supplier shall deliver this item inclusive of applicable shipping duties and insurance - please see our Shipping Policy for more information on international shipping
Sustainable Design Without Compromising Aesthetics and Performance
FSC CERTIFIED WOOD
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. The FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly.
- Green Design Gallery (GDG)