Statement clay beaded lighting, that sits on your table
The collaboration between Klaylife & Melbourne based interior stylist Jacqui Moore of Moore Concepts, resulted in an exquisite piece of craftsmanship & design, the Barrel Table Lamp.
Drawing on African heritage & craftsmanship, each clay bead is lovingly hand rolled by the women of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Using raw clay, the beads are sun dried, kiln fired, then dip dyed before being strung onto an iron frame. The result is spectacular!
- Handcrafted - Each bead used in the Barrell Table Lamp is hand rolled & hand dyed by the women of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
- People Loving - By purchasing this Klaylife piece you are helping over 65 South African women provide for their families & practise their craft.
- Materials: Clay beads, iron frame & walnut wooden base.
- Note: Please remember your beads won’t be perfect circles & the colours will vary slightly. Because the beads are porous, some will absorb the dye more than others creating a textured look we adore.
- Size: 38cm high x 20cm diameter / 15" high x 8" diameter (approx)
- All designs are wired & fully compliant with Australian standards.
- Globe not included
- Voltage: 240V, Wattage: 42W, Dimmable: Yes, Lamp: Halogen
- Country of Origin: South Africa and Australia.