The Katavi hand-woven rattan armchair is a perfect choice for adding a touch of natural style to any room in your home.
With a seat height of 78 cm. this comfortable and stylish armchair provides adequate support to allow you to completely relax. The natural rattan used to weave the armchair is strong and durable. The intricate braid creates a unique and attractive texture, while the armchairs' soft shapes and clean lines add a touch of sophistication to any decor.
The cushion, in cotton and decorated with pom poms, will bring its touch of charm and fantasy. The fabric is hand printed with block print. This tradition consists of printing patterns in a carved block of wood on a fabric by exerting hand pressure on the block. Handmade, there may be slight shades and irregularities on the fabric.
- Material: Rattan Chair / Cotton Cushion
- Dimension: 55 x 46 x 78 cm
- Poids (kg):
- Maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth
- Seat height: 42 cm
- Maximum weight supported: 120 kg
- Cotton cushion hand-printed with block print, there may be slight nuances and irregularities on the
- Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.