Are you looking for an edgy coffee table that is both functional and water resistant?
Burning wood to make it pretty? Yep, it's a thing. And it's been around for hundreds of years. Shou sugi ban, or yakisugi, is a Japanese wood-burning technique that brings out the natural patterns of wood while also weatherproofing it!
The KAYLA coffee table will bring elegance to your living room. Made of solid acacia wood, its 4cm thick top is entirely striated by hand. The golden line in the middle gives it a refined side, combined with the naturalness of the material. With its burnt finish, it stands out and will be unanimous. It will bring character and enhance your decoration.
It is the subject of artisanal work. Wood is a natural material that reacts to changes in temperature and humidity. It is therefore normal for the items to suffer some cracks or color variations. As a result, you will get a totally unique piece.
- Dimensions: Approximate dimensions: 150 x 70 x 38 cm / Thickness: 4 cm
- Materials: Solid burnt acacia wood top and black metal legs
- Weight: 24 kg
- Handcrafted: All pieces are unique and have irregularities
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.