Featuring a hewed stone look, Kuosa has the added benefit of reducing the sound in the room, while creating a cosy atmosphere in a home or office setting.
Unique award-winning papercrete technology by INDI creates the impression of concrete while being extremely light weight. This is Lithuanian design at it's best! Inspired by nature and showcasing the most recent innovations in contemporary design.
INDI is a Lithuanian creative studio dedicated to designing original lighting and home objects. The individuality of Lithuanian design, Baltic spirit and Nordic minimalism inspires INDI to create distinctive lifestyle aesthetics full of light and witty ideas. Light is a necessary element for well-being, inner harmony and coziness.
The simplicity, natural elements and tranquility is common to the brand. It's goal is to create products that will be not only esthetic and environment friendly, but also excite the imagination.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
2016 + 2015 Lithuanian "Good Design" Awards
- Innovative Papercrete Technology
- Award-winning designer
- Recycled paper pulp
- Electrical wiring
- Recycled & recyclable eco-friendly materials
- Local ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Color: Black / Grey
- Dimensions: 30 cm height x 55 cm diameter
- Weight: 3 kg
- E27 low-energy LED light bulbs
- Ceiling rose included
- The lamp comes with a red 1 meter textile cable - should you need a different cable color or a longer cable, please let us know.
- The lamp is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
- Supplier shall deliver this item inclusive of applicable shipping duties and insurance - please see our Shipping Policy for more information on international shipping