The 60’s were significant not only because of the impressive design boom; this was a decade when our mothers and grandmothers used to knit and crochet cool stuff for their households.
The specific 60's style and traditional handcraft techniques are combined in our cozy Mam Table Lamp.
Materials: handmade jute lace, wood.
This is Lithuanian design at it's best! Inspired by nature and showcasing the most recent innovations in contemporary design.
INDI is an award-winning Lithuanian based creative studio which designs original lighting and home objects. The individuality of Lithuanian design, Baltic spirit and Nordic minimalism inspires INDI to create distinctive lifestyle aesthetics full of light and witty ideas. Light is a necessary element for well-being, inner harmony and coziness.
The simplicity, natural elements and tranquility is common to the brand. It's goal is to create products that will be not only esthetic and environment friendly, but also excite the imagination.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
2016 + 2015 Lithuanian "Good Design" Awards
- Recycled & recyclable sustainable materials
- Local ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- The lamp is carefully packed in a cardboard box
- Delivery time: 3-5 weeks
- Supplier shall deliver this item inclusive of applicable shipping duties and insurance - please see our Shipping Policy for more information on international shipping