Reminiscent of exotic travels, the Mirage Dining Chair is the perfect all-round, versatile outdoor chair
Images by Uniqwa Collections
This classic teak slat design chair is comfortable and elegant and will look simply stunning in a garden or on a patio. Outdoor cushion included.
Constructed from durable reclaimed teak, the Mirage Dining Chair has been fine sanded to give a very smooth appearance, in a clear water-based finish.
Suitable for full outdoors. We recommend bringing the cushions inside when not in use for longevity.
Creating an effortlessly stylish and unique coastal look in your home, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
- Dims: W 57cm | D 62cm | H 83cm - Arm height 66cm
- Chair frame is handcrafted from reclaimed teak which has been hand sanded with a clear water based finish
- Foam seat cushion with Sunproof© removable cushion cover.
- Features a removable seat cushion with a zipped Sunproof outdoor fabric taupe cover
- NB: Sunproof fabric is UV, water & stain resistant. Resistant to stains from chlorinated water. Anti bacterial & anti mildew - professional cleaning recommended
- Striking slatted design
- NB: Suitable for full outdoor use - store cushions away when not in use
OUTDOOR FABRIC SPECS
We use Sunproof® Technical Textiles for our outdoor fabric range.
Sunproof fabric is woven from 100% environmentally friendly solution dyed olefin yarn and is 100% recyclable.
Sunproof offers colour fastness to light, to rubbing, to chlorinated pool water, water repellence, soil & stain repellence, anti-bacterial, anti-mildew and UV resistant.
The fabric is resistant to UV damage and fading. Sunproof applies excellent ultraviolet blocking agents which protect the polymer backbone of the fabric from the effect of UV radiation. Sunproof is capable of blocking more than 97% UV Ray.
Sunproof fabric is carefully processed and has gone through a special treatment to reduce the fabric absorption of soil and stains. It keeps the fabric looking clean, fresh and new for longer. Sunproof fabric is protected by an invisible shield around each of its fibre to keep the fabric dry and clean.
To maintain the fabric condition, we recommend professional clean only.
Ethically sourced materials
Sustainable low-waste production techniques