Reminiscent of exotic travels, the Tamale Coffee Table is beautifully organic, earthy and naturally contemporary.
Hand-carved out of solid Munggar wood with a highly sanded finish, each Tamale Coffee Table is unique. Cracks, imperfections and colour variations form part of the natural charm and characteristics of this piece and are not considered a fault.
Creating an effortlessly stylish and unique coastal look in your home, this product commands your attention and makes a bold style statement in the best of ways.
The ethos behind Uniqwa is to use recycled and plantation woods in their range to create contemporary design. Featuring the exotic influence of African culture integrated with contemporary flair, Uniqwa’s distinctive and inspiring pieces are a stunning addition to any room.
Founder of Uniqwa Furniture, Charl van Heerden was born in South Africa, but studied Furniture Design + Technology at RMIT in Melbourne, Australia. Inspired by nature and ethnic culture, Charl uses this drive to create simple and functional pieces that showcase this exotic influence.
“I am and always have been inspired by the culture that I grew up in. It is such a creative place where people use materials often overlooked to create the most amazing pieces of art. I have learned that there is the potential for beauty in everything around us, but it is the way we use it, the way we see it and the way we apply it that makes it beautiful.”
For inspired furniture that is organic, earthy and naturally modern, browse our curated Uniqwa Collection.
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Solid Munggur wood in highly sanded finish
- NOTE - Each piece will be unique. As this is a natural material, color tone variances in some patches may occur. Natural splitting may also occur and form part of the characteristics and beauty of this product.
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Dimensions: 75-80 D x 45 H cm
- Weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs approx
- Delivery time: 2-12 weeks