Discover the perfect fusion of natural elegance and exceptional craftsmanship with our TOBAGO seagrass pendant featuring a hand-woven shade.
Seagrass. also known as sisal. is a natural material that brings an authentic touch to your interior. Its organic, textured look creates a welcoming atmosphere. evoking the natural beauty of coastal spaces. Black bands and fringes add a touch of subtle contrast. creating a visual balance that attracts attention without dominating the space.
Please remember that these lamps are woven by hand and slight differences in shape and color are completely normal. Also remember that the material is natural and we do not recommend using them outdoors or on a patio. nor hang them in a hot, humid room in front of a window. Colors are natural and may fade if hung in direct sunlight.
- Material: Seagrass
- Dimension: 22 W x 40 H cm
- Weight (kg): 0.45
- Maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth
- Cable size: 1.5 m / black fabric
- Sold as a shade
- Works with an E27 base, maximum 220V
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.