The TRINIDAD, with its hand-woven seagrass lampshade - in natural shades ocher and black - represents much more than a simple light fixture; it is a functional work of art that adds a touch of rustic elegance and handcrafted charm to any space.
Each lampshade is meticulously hand-woven by skilled artisans from Indonesia. This traditional technique adds invaluable value to each piece. reflecting the passion and dedication of these artisans for their craft. The seagrass lampshade diffuses a soft and warm light. creating a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
Large enough to attract attention without becoming overwhelming, it can be used both as a main luminaire and in addition to other light sources. Please remember that these lamps are woven by hand and slight differences in shape and color are completely normal.
- Material: Seagrass
- Dimension: 45 W x 13 H cm
- Poids (kg): 0.10
- Maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth
- Cable size: 1.5 m / black fabric
- Sold as a shade
- Works with an E27 base, maximum 220V
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Cultural heritage
- Good design
- Eco-conscious materials
- Ethically sourced materials
- Sustainable low-waste production techniques
- Availability time: 2-8+ weeks, please inquire about a specific ETA if you are working on a tight schedule
- Supplier order processing time: 2-3 days
- Transit time (air freight): 3-5 days
- All orders are shipped directly to the client from the product supplier, and they are all insured against transport damage. All orders are shipped FOB Point of Origin : the GDG client is responsible for the product as soon as it leaves the suppliers warehouse - Should there be transport damage, it is the client's responsibility to claim the transport insurance.